7/04/2007

New: Annual PA Compilation for 2005

PA2005Protoculture Addicts 2005 is a new eBook that compiles together all Protoculture Addicts issues released in 2005: from #82 to #87. It offers 458 pages of great anime articles and reviews for only $14.99 US (that's half the regular cover price) !

In a store, all those issues would cost you $29.70 (or $35.60 with shipping) and if you would purchase it on Drive Thru RPG at the regular eBook price you would pay $19.99 US! However, if you order from here, on Protoculture's webpage, you will get an exclusive discount. Click on the icon to purchase:

2 comments:

voyance amour said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!!!

Unknown said...

I really enjoy reading your posts as I learn a lot from them. I also broaden my thinking as far as what I can use and do with things.
voyance gratuite par mail rapide