8/10/2006

Delay

Most of the projects and updates scheduled for this summer have been delayed.

Unfortunately, my wife was diagnosed with a cancer in June. After several weeks of intensive tests, she was finally operated in July and, after a ten-day stay at the hospital that felt like hell, she is now home and resting. She is fine, but I have to take care of her (and such ordeal was mentally and physically draining for both of us).

I will dedicate my remaining available time to ship orders, perform minimum web maintenance and work on the production of PA#89 (still scheduled for November). I'll try to add new contents to the web site and make updates whenever possible (most likely in-between issues). Sorry folks, life happens! [CJP]

1 comment:

voyance gratuite par mail said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.